of the alpine resort
OPENING TIMES OF SKI LIFT
Ski lifts are open (provisional opening):
- from Wednesday to Sunday included from 2nd January to until 12 February 2023 from 9:00am to 4:45pm (night skiing Fridays to 9:30pm for the chairlift)
- every day from 17 December 2023 to 1st January and from 13 February to 5 March 2023 from 9am to 4.45pm (nocturne on Tuesdays: opening until 9.30pm for the chairlift)
- from 13 to 24 February 2023: from Monday to Friday, the opening hours are extended from 8.30am to 5.15pm for the Carrefour and Baby lifts and from 9am to 5.15pm for the chairlift
Night skiing from 5pm to 9.30pm on :
- Friday until 12 February 2023
- Tuesday from 17 December 2022 to 1 January 2023 and from 13 February to 5 March 2023 (during school holidays zone B and C)
Consult our snow bulletin to know if they are going to happen!
Update of 15 December 2023: for the moment, the opening date of the alpine domain is not known, the conditions are not met. Stay tuned...
Opening calendar of the alpine domain
Open from 9am to 4:45pm Open from 9am to 9:30pm (nightly) Closed
OPENING TIMES OF THE SLALOM STADIUM
The slalom stadium is open to the public:
Outisde the school holiday zone B :
- on Monday (opening times of the ski lifts)
- on Tuesday (opening times of the ski lifts)
- on Thursday (from 9am to 2pm)
- on Friday (opening times of the ski lifts, including night skiing)
- on Sunday (opening times of the ski lift in lack of competition)
During the school holiday Zone B :
- from Monday to Friday from 3pm to 4:45 (or 9:30pm during the night skiing on tuesdays)
- Saturday and Sunday : (opening times of the ski lifts)
Opening times of the conveyor belt
- outside school holidays zones B and C: Saturdays and Sundays from 9am to 4.45pm.
- during school holidays zones B and C: Monday to Friday from 1pm to 4.45pm, Saturdays and Sundays from 9am to 4.45pm.