Running on the trails
coaching and events
Lac Blanc and the surrounding Vosges massif are a terrific playground for runners: they offer frequent changes in levels, technical fields and some breathtaking landscapes.
The Crêtes Vosgiennes race in the Golden Trail Series by Salomon in 2024!
The news is in: the Crêtes Vosgiennes has just been selected as one of the 5 French races that will count towards the Golden Trail Series by Salomon in 2024! A great reward for this extraordinary race, but also the promise of seeing the best French runners in the 2024 edition of the race... Stay tuned!
The Ultra Trail des Chevaliers organised by UTMB returns on Friday 17 May 2024!
Organised by the Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc, the Trail des Chevaliers will set off for the second year running from Colmar towards the Vosges massif and its castles. Just a few kilometres from the Lac Blanc resort, the runners will pass through Kaysersberg. The route will finish in Obernai. This new 2024 edition looks promising!
ADOPTING THE QUIETUDE ATTITUDE
Good Trail habits :
- I give preference to marked routes.
- I stay on existing paths and trails, I do not go off-trail.
When I organise a competition:
- I always avoid the quiet zones.
- I plan my route using signposted paths.
- I preferably locate refreshment facilities close to roads and outside natural sites.
- I avoid sharing my event route on the internet, especially if it crosses through sensitive sites.
Find all information on the website.